TapcoSlate Classic roof tiles mirror the desirability and natural detail of slate but have all the benefits and practicality of a modern product. They are authentically shaped with textured surfaces and edges moulded from authentic slates, this makes them almost indistinguishable from natural slate. They do not crack, break or delaminate and provide durability, performance, and longevity. With their authentic appearance, durability and lightweight nature they are an ideal roof tile for a new Oakdene insulated conservatory roof.
- Very lightweight product
- Authentic slate appearance with textured surface and edges
- Industry leading colour palette, with 15 colour choices
- Fantastic durability as they will not split, crack or break
- Class 4 impact resistance and can be walked on
- Manufactured from limestone and polypropylene and 100% recyclable at the end of its lifespan
- Fully tested to BBA, ETA and CE standards, including fire rating, wind, driven snow & rain, and water absorption
Local Authority Building Control registered detail proving compliance with building regulation
- 40-Year manufacturer’s Warranty
Our surveyors will be able to show you a sample of a TapcoSlate Classic roof tile during their visit, along with the colour choices available. If you would like to book a free no-obligation survey get in touch today and we would be happy to help!
More information on TapcoSlate can be found on their website www.tapcoroofingproducts.com